Featured Work – COUNTRIES
Technical & operational support
Zimbabwe livelihoods and food security (livelihood and food security programme by designing and developing its grants and programme management manual to ensure an operational foundation for results based implementation
Programme market development
GRM INTERNATIONAL in partnership with Department for International Development ( DFID )
RMCH & MNCH2 Project:
Technical & Operational Support
- liase with country directors of Futures Group and GRM International in Nigeria as needed for purposes of rapid mobilization of the project.
- Supervise the work with Rapid Mobilization Team ( RMT ) under the oversight of the project Directors, Operations Director and Rapid Mobilization Advisor
- Serve as hub of information for any contract negociations working closely with the GRM Futures Contracts and Compliance Team
- Direct project coordinator day-to-day activities relating to rapid mobilization
- Ensure draft subcontractor agreements (based on template and SOW input from PD and proposal) are developed and shared with subcontractors.
- Ensure draft FxTE agreements (based on template and SOW from PD and proposal) are developed and shared with FxTEs
- In consultation with the HR member of the RMT, investigate benefits and payroll set up with local team in Nigeria for adding new staff members.
- Work with local team in Nigeria to identify office space (as needed)
- Work with PC to obtain quotes for technology and office set up needs
Operation process review and operation support
Institute continues to provide operational support to the RMCH programme; and supported the review and reporting of its partners programmatic and financial performance in the management of the programme in SA
We completed a MNCH2 operations process review and continues to support the set of operations policies and procedures for effective programme implementation.
On-going operational & support
We provided technical and institutional capacity assistance to GCC in the pricing, costing, operational planning and budgeting to ensure business growth and sustainability of its programmes.